Thank you for your interest in our products. Our ceiling tiles are very easy to install. All you need to install them is a knife and a ceramic tile glue. You may purchase the glue from any Home Depot, Lowe’s, or other hardware store. You should put the thick pasty adhesive on the tile in few spots. (corners and center) You do not have to spread the glue all over the entire tile. There is also no need for any special ceiling preparation. Even if you have a popcorn ceiling!!! The adhesive will work well on popcorn ceiling, stucco, metal, wood, ceramic tile, acoustic tile, concrete, etc. The polystyrene tiles have several advantages over the real tin or wood tiles.
- Much more simpler / quicker installation.
- You don’t have to spend weeks, and thousands of dollars for installation. Ours takes hours not days.
- Real Tin tiles often require special suspension or separation from the ceiling. This could lower the ceiling by several inches. Our ceiling tiles (20”x20”) go directly onto the existing ceiling.
- Our tiles are much easier to maintain. With wood or tin products you have to worry about the constant upkeep. Wood tends to crack and swell with time as well as could be a housing to termites. Tin (metal) tends to oxidize and rusts. Our product is made of high quality polystyrene and wont crack, swell, house termites, and you can clean it with any mild cleanser like Windex or 409.
- Our ceiling tiles are also moisture and heat resistant, termite proof, and great as sound and heat insulator. You can use them in any room of your house, whether it is a kitchen, bathroom, living room, multimedia room, or even patio. If you have any questions or would like to place an order please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Antique Ceilings - StyroDecor
16550 Scheer Blvd
Hudson, FL 34667